Email Us!Get Started With Alarm Security
Call Us 24 Hours a Day!Farmington: 573-756-9191 Festus: 636-931-9192 St. Louis: 314-434-9191
Protect the Place that Matters Most
Your home is the most important place in the world, and you want to secure your family in every possible way. That’s why we at Alarm Security strive to give you the best home security.
What’s most incredible about Alarm Security is, in addition to superior equipment and installation, we offer you advanced mobile and web features your old-fashioned alarm could never dream of doing, all at a cost in line with traditional alarm systems.
Getting a monitored security system is one of the best ways to protect your family from a burglary, fire, medical emergencies, flood, or even carbon monoxide poisoning. Whenever you turn on your security system someone will be standing by watching over your home, every second of the day. You can now relax, knowing that Alarm Security is protecting your home, 24 hours a day.
YEAH, MY SECURITY SYSTEM CAN DO THAT!
Remote Cellular Monitoring – no phone line required
Alarm Security is the leader in keeping up with the latest home security trends. We want to protect you with all that is available today, not just what most companies want to put in, from years ago. Here are some examples of how we set the highest standard in home security.
- Advanced Cellular Monitoring – Arm & Disarm your system from your phone, anywhere.
- Remote Video Monitoring – View your home from the palm of your hand 24/7
- Find out when the kids get back from school, or what time your teen got in last night.
- Receive instant notification if a medicine cabinet, gun cabinet, liquor cabinet or other dangerous area is opened unexpectedly.
- Add water sensors to your basement to detect a flood in time to prevent costly damage.
- See what time the house cleaners arrived and how long they stayed.
- Get an alert sent to your phone if the garage door is left open too long.
- Find out if your teenager spent the afternoon playing video games in the basement or upstairs (hopefully) doing homework.